The course runs individually and includes: teaching materials (book, 90 days of acces to the driving test on the computer), first aid course and 31 hours of practice (clock hours). We used a standard TOYOTA YARIS car with a manual transmission or TOYOTA YARIS with an automatic transmission. Driving lessons are arranged by students according to their needs (from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm). Our instructors speak fluent English.
Cost of B-driving licence course:
- 3100 zł driving licence course
There is a few steps to sign up for a course:
1.You must assumed candidate profile on the driver (PKK), which is needed to start driving course. If you want to get the candidate profile on the driver you have to collect appropriate documents:
- Possess a medical certificate of no impediment to drive,
- Have the address checking in on Polish territory,
- Have a valid passport,
- Certificate of registration of EU citizens (for EU citizens), a visa, or a stay card,
- 1x current photograph, color, biometric, size 3,5 x4, 5 cm.
The basis of these documents is assumed candidate profile on the driver (PKK).
2.The set of documents must be submitted in person at the appropriate address for your check-issuing authority license in the Department of Motor Vehicles.
3. After getting the candidate profile on the driver(PKK) you have to come to our office with your candidate profile on the driver and you can start your course..
We also invite you to our office, our staff will provide detailed information on training, help in completing the documents, will choose the most suitable for your course, and after the presentation of the offer and your acceptance – will help save up for classes!